You may know our pies from the local farmers’ markets or one of the food fairs around the country at which we have a presence. However, the majority of the pies we bake each week are destined for pubs, delicatessens, farm shops, village/community shops, cafes, garden centres, golf clubs and restaurants.
Perfect for pubs!
Our pies are particularly successful in pubs and we’re adding more to our customer base each week.
So what makes our pies work so well for a pub?
- Put simply, a quality pie cannot fail in a pub – year round (our busiest month for three years running has been August!)
- Our seasonal range of fillings includes cream-based fillings for the warmer months, which can be served cold with salad or summery veg. You’ll find, as we do, that the shin of beef remains popular whatever the weather
- Versatility – our regularly changing recipes provide your chef with a ready-made ‘special’ of the day, served hot or cold. Every week, you have at least seven fillings to choose from
- A perfect ready-made vegetarian option
- Your chef and his/her team no longer need to spend hours making a single filling pie (we know just how time consuming they are to make!) but instead focus on the rest of the menu
- Creating a traditional or an innovative meal with a pie as the centrepiece is both simple, quick to prepare and great value
- We know how to sell pies – it’s our business! We offer advice on what to serve with them. We can help you into an exciting world beyond pie and mash...
- We produce an exclusive gourmet range for those proprietors whose customers expect something truly different. Current fillings from this range include partridge in buttermilk & proscecco and ox cheek in Madeira with shallots and pickled walnuts
- Since they freeze perfectly, there’s no wastage
- Your choice – some pubs use our branding, including our British Pie Awards ‘champion class’ and gold and silver logos, others prefer the assumption that the pies are made in-house.
Contact Marc or Kate Birch on 07967 006 970 or 07807 838 745
“It only goes to show what a fantastic product you produce - well done. So pleased for you and your team!! Onwards and upwards!! Jo, Cotswold Food store ”
“We would very much like to have some pies to sample. They have been a massive hit at both sites...... Best wishes Sarah Tibbetts Manager, Hartley Farm Shop ”
“The pies are really proving a great success... THANK YOU. Tim Harris The Retreat Ledbury ”